Career Information


Career/Employment Websites

Work Permits
Work permits are issued by the State of Hawaii Wage Standards Division

CL-1 Application for Certificate of Employment (for 14 and 15-year-old minors, and minors under 16 in theatrical employment) 

eCL-3 Online Application for Certificate of Age (for 16 and 17-year-old workers)

Job Opportunities
Visit the CCRC to check for available jobs posted on CCRC bulletin board